In suite Coffee service Oasis of the sea, Sea class Junior Suite

tonynypd

Sailing on the Oasis next month. Seen some old post about the JS in suite coffee service. But as we all know, things change month to month in the cruise bizz.

Will be sailing next month on the Oasis of the seas in a Junior Suite. ANyone can fill me in on the coffee service they have In Suite?

Was planning to order morning coffee via Room service, but if they have a good setup up in the room, Why get disturbed early in the morning.

Is it just a Pod brewer or a press? Drip?

Thanks

Tony

You also can ask your attendant for a plug in kettle for hot water if not in the JS. I prefer to use the kettle as I travel with Starbucks dark roast via. And DH likes tea. Nespresso machines are in some of the suites on Anthem - the suites with the "Genie" service.

Most ships JS and up will have a basic 'hotel size' coffee pot and separate kettle. Be advised that the coffee pots are single serve but the coffee packs supplied are not. If you like it strong, you will be fine. If not, you will be in for disappointment

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Most ships JS and up will have a basic 'hotel size' coffee pot and separate kettle. Be advised that the coffee pots are single serve but the coffee packs supplied are not. If you like it strong, you will be fine. If not, you will be in for disappointment

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sounds perfect to me! We usually get room service just so I can have my coffee on the balcony before DH gets up so this will be perfect and I like it strong.