Just found out that Better Beverage Package is Classic - question

tbmrt

I forgot to mention, don't believe any of the many lists of alcohol brands you find here or elsewhere....all of those lists are examples and even then, you may find that some things on the list are no longer on the classic package. Ketel One is one that seems to be on or off the drink package depending on the bar, ship, etc you visit. The packages are based on drink price so any drink that's under the limit is included in the classic package (or standard or premium package). Wines are highly variable....even by bar, dining room and perhaps somelier on the same cruise. I have never seen a consistent offering nor have I seen anyone post anything other than...Here's what they served on my cruise or in my dining room.

Best bet is to upgrade on the ship if you find that what you want isn't on the classic package.

Edited by ghstudio

I would agree with the others, wait until you are on the ship and then decide. DH gets whatever coffees he wants with the Classic. He gets jack daniels, and pretty much whatever booze he wants I can get a Patron margarita on Classic Pkg

Unless you are a high end wine drinker or like the over the top shelf booze classic is good enough.

I have also heard they will make you martinis smaller to go with the Classic but have not tried this as I am not a vodka drinker at all.