20% off drink package

DisGeebs

I know that there has been numerous threads about the new drink packages so I apologize up front. It's been a long time week ;):pWhere is everyone finding the notice of the sale? Is it under the my cruise section or somewhere else?

I seem to not be able to find it. Also, if you order it before the cruise, do you pay for it now or when you get on the ship ? I have always just done it all on board due to big onboard credits, however fo my next trip on the Oasis, I want to keep my credit for other things. Thanks

I know that there has been numerous threads about the new drink packages so I apologize up front. It's been a long time week ;):pWhere is everyone finding the notice of the sale? Is it under the my cruise section or somewhere else?

I seem to not be able to find it. Also, if you order it before the cruise, do you pay for it now or when you get on the ship ? I have always just done it all on board due to big onboard credits, however fo my next trip on the Oasis, I want to keep my credit for other things. Thanks

It'll be in your cruise planner.

Anything that is purchased prior to sailing is charged to your credit card immediately.

Since you're sailing in March it's probably too early.

actually, i'm sailing 12 march and i have the 20 percent discount listed in my cruise planner. what i don't understand, since i already purchased the alcohol package under the old rules at the old price is how it will change when i get onboard.

also, is the 48 dollar price including gratuities or are gratuities extra. :confused:

Edited by Computer Nerd

I'm seeing it for our spring break cruise...$46.

Total comes to just under $400. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger...does that include gratuities?

Also, if you wait to buy onboard (we have lots of OBC), I'm assuming the cost will be full price- does anyone know what that is?

So, at $48 a day minus the 20% off + 18% gratuity, where is the break even point if I just pay out of pocket?

I guess it has been so long since I cruised, how much is a cocktail, beer, wine? Would you say 3 or 4 drinks a day is break even?

Figure frozen cocktails at $11-$12. Beer from $5-$7. Wine starts at $8 a glass.

actually, i'm sailing 12 march and i have the 20 percent discount listed in my cruise planner. what i don't understand, since i already purchased the alcohol package under the old rules at the old price is how it will change when i get onboard.

also, is the 48 dollar price including gratuities or are gratuities extra. :confused:

If you already purchased the package nothing will change onboard. If you purchased the premium package prior to Sept. 6th you will be automatically upgraded to the Deluxe package at no cost.

The price you see in the cruise planner does not include gratuities. $48.00 + 18% gratuities = $56.64 per day

I didn't think my sailing had the 20% promo, but in my cruise planner, the price for deluxe says $46, which is the price range others have mentioned with the sale.

Is Royal posting prices already discounted, or am I on a rare sailing where the price is much lower than other sailings, and I can take 20% off from the $46 (making it $36.80)?

At $36.80 I would have to give some consideration to buying it, even though I still don't think I'd get my money's worth out of it, but for that low of a price I might try. But if the $46 is already the discounted price, I'll stick with no, even though I think it's a decent price for those who drink more non-water liquids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't think my sailing had the 20% promo, but in my cruise planner, the price for deluxe says $46, which is the price range others have mentioned with the sale.

Is Royal posting prices already discounted, or am I on a rare sailing where the price is much lower than other sailings, and I can take 20% off from the $46 (making it $36.80)?

At $36.80 I would have to give some consideration to buying it, even though I still don't think I'd get my money's worth out of it, but for that low of a price I might try. But if the $46 is already the discounted price, I'll stick with no, even though I think it's a decent price for those who drink more non-water liquids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The price you see is the price you pay plus gratuities.

Put the package in your shopping cart and check-out. You will see the total price before you have to enter your credit card number to purchase.

If you already purchased the package nothing will change onboard. If you purchased the premium package prior to Sept. 6th you will be automatically upgraded to the Deluxe package at no cost.

The price you see in the cruise planner does not include gratuities. $48.00 + 18% gratuities = $56.64 per day

thanks. yes, we had purchased the premium package back in march which was 57 dollars a day with the gratuities included. no sense haggling over 36 cents a day. thanks for the info. need to go see what's in the new package.