Bidding for Haven/Upgrades

leeker13

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!......well, no emails but I went to look at my bids they all say EXPIRED for the Haven. What a huge let down. My bids were all in the upper Fair and some Good range. Looks like I did get a slight bump up to a Mini from a Balcony because that bid said Processing. What a sad day. Oh well is cruise time people....time to drink my sorrows away.....thang God for the Beverage package.....next stop MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. whoooohoooo

:( I'm very sorry to hear, but keep the positive attitude, you're going on an awesome cruise! I'm on the 4/15 sailing for Escape and just looked after seeing your message and my single bid is still showing, and I still have the option to bid on other suites.

:( I'm very sorry to hear, but keep the positive attitude, you're going on an awesome cruise! I'm on the 4/15 sailing for Escape and just looked after seeing your message and my single bid is still showing, and I still have the option to bid on other suites.

Yep, same for me. My bids are still showing pending... Nothing rejected... yet... :-)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!......well, no emails but I went to look at my bids they all say EXPIRED for the Haven. What a huge let down. My bids were all in the upper Fair and some Good range. Looks like I did get a slight bump up to a Mini from a Balcony because that bid said Processing. What a sad day. Oh well is cruise time people....time to drink my sorrows away.....thang God for the Beverage package.....next stop MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. whoooohoooo

So sorry :(. But glad you bumped up to a mini! Im not sure i will ever do this bidding again....too much energy lol.

See you and your family on board Saturday!

You could also try calling to see what the Upgrade price is (not upsell). The current price of your inside may be closer in price to the OceanView or Balcony and that would let you choose the room you want. You would need to contact the regular number, not upsell number. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Ive considered this just havent had the time.

T-minus 2 days.....after dealing with the devastation yesterday of not getting a Haven upgrade I awoke this morning to more bad news. NCL assigned me a mini balcony on the 15 deck yesterday that I was ok with after not getting a Haven (I bid a lot). When I looked this morning my room number was automatically changed to deck 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What? If you don't know, the 8 deck Mini has a huge balcony. The problem is everyone on that side of the ship can look down on you and you have no privacy (there goes the nude sunbathing .....kidding). I called NCL today ready to just raise hell, but talked with a very nice person at the upsell department who saw that over night my room had actually changed 3 times. Not sure how that worked after I got an email with my room assignment. So she found another mini that was open on 15 and BONUS its a Spa-mini. Hey, my day just took a turn for the better. Thermal spa here we come....woohoo Good luck to everyone that still had bids out there. I would love to know what winning bids are.

I'm slowly driving myself insane to see if we get upgraded for this weekend on the Getaway. I haven't researched at all current openings on the ship because that will just further add to my self inflicted torment :rolleyes:

I have 4 bids out all in the fair range, so hopefully in the next 2 days we get some news if we don't, our mini-suite will just fine. Starting to get excited to travel at least!

I'm slowly driving myself insane to see if we get upgraded for this weekend on the Getaway. I haven't researched at all current openings on the ship because that will just further add to my self inflicted torment :rolleyes:

I have 4 bids out all in the fair range, so hopefully in the next 2 days we get some news if we don't, our mini-suite will just fine. Starting to get excited to travel at least!

There are...3 spa haven, 9 forward facing Haven and 6 Haven courtyard rooms as of this morning. Good luck!

........I called NCL today ready to just raise hell, but talked with a very nice person at the upsell department who saw that over night my room had actually changed 3 times. Not sure how that worked after I got an email with my room assignment. So she found another mini that was open on 15 and BONUS its a Spa-mini. Hey, my day just took a turn for the better. Thermal spa here we come....woohoo Good luck to everyone that still had bids out there. I would love to know what winning bids are.

Congrats on the bid! Overnight the computer had changed your room three times?? Love to know how they programed it to accept and assign the rooms. Then it kept giving you other rooms?? Do you think it was different categories it was trying to award?

You'll love that Spa-Mini, but I would have LOVED that huge balcony:cool:

T-minus 2 days.....after dealing with the devastation yesterday of not getting a Haven upgrade I awoke this morning to more bad news. NCL assigned me a mini balcony on the 15 deck yesterday that I was ok with after not getting a Haven (I bid a lot). When I looked this morning my room number was automatically changed to deck 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What? If you don't know, the 8 deck Mini has a huge balcony. The problem is everyone on that side of the ship can look down on you and you have no privacy (there goes the nude sunbathing .....kidding). I called NCL today ready to just raise hell, but talked with a very nice person at the upsell department who saw that over night my room had actually changed 3 times. Not sure how that worked after I got an email with my room assignment. So she found another mini that was open on 15 and BONUS its a Spa-mini. Hey, my day just took a turn for the better. Thermal spa here we come....woohoo Good luck to everyone that still had bids out there. I would love to know what winning bids are.

Yep, same thing happened to me! When I received the upgrade yesterday, they had me mid ship, deck 11 balcony. Woke up this morning and now we're deck 9 balcony in the front of the ship. Strange!

W

Yep, same thing happened to me! When I received the upgrade yesterday, they had me mid ship, deck 11 balcony. Woke up this morning and now we're deck 9 balcony in the front of the ship. Strange!

Had you guys already been notified of your cabin number by NCL and then they changed it?? Or just peeking at your account and saw your cabin number?