USB outlets on Valor?

TNShadyLady

Some upgraded ships have USB outlets for charging electronics. Does anyone know if the Valor has them? Sailing next weekend and I have a plug-in adapter but it includes surge protector which I know is a no-no.

Also sailing on Sunshine next March... does it have the USB outlets?

Some upgraded ships have USB outlets for charging electronics. Does anyone know if the Valor has them? Sailing next weekend and I have a plug-in adapter but it includes surge protector which I know is a no-no.

I've been on Valor (recently) and Sunshine (two years ago) and my cabins didn't have USB ports on either. As someone else said, I think those are only on Vista currently.

Just got off Breeze, usb port in back of tv. I think most flat screen"s have them. Used for phone & camera. Tom

I have this exact same thing and it has a surge protector built into it. I'm going to toss it into my bag anyway, and if it gets confiscated, oh well.

Save

I usually put it in with my camera equipment. It's been on 6 cruises with us so far.:D

I have this exact same thing and it has a surge protector built into it. I'm going to toss it into my bag anyway, and if it gets confiscated, oh well.

Save

I'm curious, you know that its not allowed and the reason is because a surge protector is dangerous and you are going to see if its confiscated? Wouldn't you be worried that its dangerous instead?

I always take this when I travel. Just about all my electronics are USB powered.

...image...

Mine's a different brand but same thing. Worked great as we had two phones, 2 tablets and a camera.

That would have been all we needed if we hadn't also had to plug in the CPAP so we got an extension cord from Guest Services and it had 3 plugs at the end so we never lacked a charging port.