Carnival Miracle Ship Tour Videos

GoProCruiser

Another July Miracle cruiser here. Thanks for the glimpse - she looks very pretty! The inside promenade area is interesting. Very much looking forward to our first cruise on the Miracle!

Wow! Another July Miracle cruiser? That's awesome! You're going to have a blast! I have more videos that I'm planning to post from the Miracle which will hopefully answer any questions or concerns you might have about the ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are right. Its bathroom is wider than Princess. Isn't the bunk bed flushed from the wall dangerous for the 4th person on the sofa?

I wouldn't say dangerous. When the upper bed isn't in use, it actually goes into the ceiling-so you can't even see it once it's put away.

I am taking my family with three kids who have not cruised in December on the Miracle. Thanks for the videos! I will check them out with my family!!

You all are going to have such a great time! I have around 20 videos from venues around the ship that I'm going to be posting to my YouTube channel- Scott Singer Cruises. I'll try and remember to post them all in here as well! Thanks for watching! :)

Here's what the inside part of the Promenade Deck looks like aboard the Carnival Miracle. Hope you enjoy!

Looks like a tacky 70s Vegas wedding chapel. Cruised that ship a year ago. Huge disappointment. Took the whole family. It was embarrassing.

Is there a full moon ?????

Sent from my iPhone

I knew you wouldn't like that. I am surprised you don't know if the moon is full. You normally know everything. Stick your head outside and see for yourself.

Edited by joeyancho

I knew you wouldn't like that. Stick your head outside and see for yourself.

Actually I can tell from your posts. Not sure what they have to do with the op's post other than the Vegas comment but the rest was... What's the word ...... Off topic comes to mind

Sent from my iPhone