No drinks included with room service?!

Vibrantvirgo81

I've read the info on Carnival's website and I really hope I'm reading it wrong. It seems neither drink package includes drinks ordered with room service. Is that right? Are there any drinks included when you order room service or are they all an additional charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is correct. The only drinks included with room service are those specifically listed on the room service menu (coffee, tea, etc.). Drinks you'd order using Cheers or Bottomless Bubbles (soda, alcoholic drinks) are not included with room service and would be an additional charge.

Edited by Luckysll

juices, teas, coffee, milks, etc. are available for no charge from room service. alcoholic beverages, bottled water, soda, etc. have never been included. basically - if they can sell it to from your in-room mini bar or the closest bar (and i guess you'd have to pay for the juice there, too), then it's not included.

here's the most recent room service menu (that i'm aware of) from carnival:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/room-service-menu.pdf

the options are clearly listed there.

juices, teas, coffee, milks, etc. are available for no charge from room service. alcoholic beverages, bottled water, soda, etc. have never been included. basically - if they can sell it to from your in-room mini bar or the closest bar (and i guess you'd have to pay for the juice there, too), then it's not included.

here's the most recent room service menu (that i'm aware of) from carnival:

https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/dining/menus/room-service-menu.pdf

the options are clearly listed there.

Was the mini bar stocked on your most recent cruise? I know they are emptying them but wonder if they have done so on all ships? They were removing them from all ships but not sure if it is complete.

Sent from my iPad using Forums