On Board Credit

Does anyone know where I would find my OBC on my account? I redeemed an e-certificate that was given to us as a gift last week. It said it takes 2 business days...but where do I find it?

I just have no idea where to look for it to make sure it was applied!

Does anyone know where I would find my OBC on my account? I redeemed an e-certificate that was given to us as a gift last week. It said it takes 2 business days...but where do I find it?

I just have no idea where to look for it to make sure it was applied!

You have to call whomever you booked with and have them send you a copy of your booking invoice. It should be listed on there

Can't seem to find this searching.

Can I call RCCL and give someone a gift of on board credit? And, if I can, if they don't use it can they go to Guest Services and get cash?

Thank you

It is easier to just call RCL 800-722-5443 and have the on board credit put on their account. The gift certificates need to be redeemed prior to sailing

PerferWarmWeather, yes- any unused OBC that you purchase for someone is fully refundable at Guest Services. And as mentioned, call Gifts & Gear to order OBC. That is much easier than the gift certificates. OBC is item #651. Have ship and sail date handy (and reservation number if possible). A confirmation should be emailed to you immediately after purchasing.

PerferWarmWeather, yes- any unused OBC that you purchase for someone is fully refundable at Guest Services. And as mentioned, call Gifts & Gear to order OBC. That is much easier than the gift certificates. OBC is item #651. Have ship and sail date handy (and reservation number if possible). A confirmation should be emailed to you immediately after purchasing.

Thank you very much.