$50pp deposits this week!!!

Also, need to be aware, since it is ES, if there is a price drop and you apply for the price drop, you will have to pay the full deposit, and will lose OBC, unless it is also included in the new fare rate.

Lots of people don't know this, and then come her and vent.

These reduced deposits are a very common way to get people to book, and then within a couple of weeks, there will be price drops, so just beware and watch for it.

Also, need to be aware, since it is ES, if there is a price drop and you apply for the price drop, you will have to pay the full deposit, and will lose OBC, unless it is also included in the new fare rate.

These reduced deposits are a very common way to get people to book, and then within a couple of weeks, there will be price drops, so just beware and watch for it.

Yes, I have found out this myself. I usually will book with reduced deposit, then watch for a few weeks for price drops then pay rest of deposit and get price drop. If I do this early then I always end up with the lowest price up until I cruise. I don't get any more price drops but I'm still paying the lowest price in the end.

Well said. Many fall too quickly with price deals but overlooks its restrictions.