On Line Check In / Luggage Tags

Dunfer

JS is not a "true" suite, in that you don't get the suite perks like private beach & buffet on Labadee/Coco Cay, "gold card", access to concierge lounge, etc. You also don't get luggage tags mailed to you (IF they're still doing that).

They're great rooms, though! We're sailing in a JS the week after you on Oasis.

JS is not a "true" suite, in that you don't get the suite perks like private beach & buffet on Labadee/Coco Cay, "gold card", access to concierge lounge, etc. You also don't get luggage tags mailed to you (IF they're still doing that).

They're great rooms, though! We're sailing in a JS the week after you on Oasis.

I AM aware, but thanks for the update....

I did on-line check in this morning for my October cruise, for my adult daughter and myself. I am Diamond, she is Platinum, and our printed Sea Passes indicate same. I checked myself in first, then her. When I got to the "Print Luggage Tags", the only one that popped up said "Platinum" on it. Is this normal? Is there something else I can do to get a "Diamond" tag (this is only my second cruise as Diamond); or should I just print out two "Platinum" tags and not sweat it, or wait until I get to the Pier? Which, I don't mind doing it either way, but would like to know if I am missing some kind of "trick".

I know, first world problems, but it would be good to know because we are booked on another cruise in February.

Thank you.

Call Crown & Anchor and ask them to reissue your luggage tags.

or

Print up your Platnium luggage tags. Make sure its the right cabin #. They are used to direct the baggage handlers to which part of the ship the bags go to.

The only suggestion that I have is to make sure that your key card that you receive at check in shows you as Diamond. If not, you can go to the Loyal Ambassador on the ship. They will reprint a card with Diamond on it. Ask them for a sheet that shows all the Diamond Voucher amenities that are pre loaded on your card. If you don't know about them, you don't know to ask the servers to apply a certain voucher for a drink, or discount on items, etc...

Wishing you a wonderful cruise..