check in time Norwegian Sky

corley05

We are sailing on the Sky on 10/14. I am not sure what checkin time is best. Typically I go for the 12-12:30 slot so we should not have to wait so long. But I have not cruised out of Miami before. I don't want to wait around the terminal too long after we check in. thoughts? experiences?

Sailed the Sky in June and arrived at the pier around 10 a.m. There was no one there, so check-in was fast. But we waited until noon to board. Not sure why there was a delay, and we preferred sitting in the cruise terminal to sitting in our hotel waiting. I'd keep your 12-12:30 arrival time, but know that NCL does not hold you to that time, so if you get there earlier/later, you will be fine.

We are sailing on the Sky on 10/14. I am not sure what checkin time is best. Typically I go for the 12-12:30 slot so we should not have to wait so long. But I have not cruised out of Miami before. I don't want to wait around the terminal too long after we check in. thoughts? experiences?

We always show up around 10:30. Boarding starts at 11:30. It takes a bit of time to get through security. Terminal is large, so there are a lot of check-in positions,,,, but if you show up at a busy time, there will be a long wait.