Easiest and cheapes way to get to Chankanaab National Park in Cozumel from RCCL pier?

Galleon1234

A couple of years ago we took a taxi, I think it was $15 one way. There were two of us. On the return to the ship we shared a taxi and it was still $30 for two of us. But we had a lovely day.

I am unable to help with booking the swim though, sorry. The park does not do online booking.

Edited by Sue's Mom

We've taken a cab there probably three times, I guess the cab prices have really jumped because the first time was 12 years ago and we paid $6 for 4 of us. Last time we did it was a couple of years ago, not sure what we paid but not $30. It is definitely cheaper doing it yourself and you can buy your tickets on-line for the swims (but not sure if it is cheaper with $30 each way cab fare). When we have gone the kids were done with their swim with the Dolphins by the time the first cruise bus showed up so we had beat the crowds.

A word of caution though, they do not recognize daylight savings there so depending when you go make sure you know local time. We went a few years ago that we got straight off the ship, took a cab over and had to wait an hour after we got there for the park to open up. We were not the only ones, by the time the park opened there was a huge crowd waiting to go in so we were glad we had bought our tickets on-line.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

we booked through dolphin discovery but I know their prices have gone up a lot in the past years

Edited by rum & monkey

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Taxiinternational?From=Taxiairport

You will see BIG signs directing you to the taxi/shuttle stand. It is less than a ten minute ride. I would book your excursion directly through their website. They have wonderful reviews.

Edited by champagne123
ssss

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/Taxiinternational?From=Taxiairport

You will see BIG signs directing you to the taxi/shuttle stand. It is less than a ten minute ride. I would book your excursion directly through their website. They have wonderful reviews.

Great info

If the above poster paid $30, I'd print this list and take it with me, it shows $11 each way for four and that is probably what we paid a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Forums