Differences between Oasis and Harmony

Beach710

I don't even know what that means but the amount of emojis suggests is sarcy so just to say the question was what are the differences and factually my reply was correct and made no suggestion as to whether they were good or bad differences

That wasn't a jab at you, it was a joke that I couldn't handle not having cupcakes and ice cream. :D

the Solarium "pool" on Oasis still beats the one on Harmony- which is none. [emoji6]

They also removed the pool in the kid's H2O Zone on Harmony as well. So those 1000+ kids onboard that want to swim on sea days, will now be joining everyone in the three remaining pools.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Really? Are there additional splash things? I.e. Expanded H20 things. The pool is small on Allure (and i disliked being splashed by a sprayer when in it) but still great to have for the kids. It wasn't deep so good depth for kids.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Really? Are there additional splash things? I.e. Expanded H20 things. The pool is small on Allure (and i disliked being splashed by a sprayer when in it) but still great to have for the kids. It wasn't deep so good depth for kids.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I never liked getting sprayed either. I believe they removed the lazy river too. They did add some small slides and a big bucket that dumps water every 5-minutes or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is see that Wipeout Café found on Oasis and Allure was replaced by Mini Bites on Harmony. What's the difference between the two venues?

We enjoyed eating breakfast and pretzel dogs from Wipeout Café. Hope it's still available at Mini Bites.

Is see that Wipeout Café found on Oasis and Allure was replaced by Mini Bites on Harmony. What's the difference between the two venues?

We enjoyed eating breakfast and pretzel dogs from Wipeout Café. Hope it's still available at Mini Bites.

And the omelettes to order?