Has anyone been moved because they had 2 in a 4 person cabin?

Emmabelle

I do not want or intend to hi-jack this thread but I have a question.

When I do a mock booking on Carnival's website, either to research possibilities for a future cruise or to check prices on a cruise I have booked, when I get to the cabin selection step the ten cabin choices are all two-person cabins. It will not show me vacant cabins in the same category that hold more than two people.

Are we using different methods?

I like deck 9 aft extended balconies on dream class ships. On the Breeze all cabins on deck 9 will accommodate three people. When I do a search for 2 people, no deck nine cabins are available. When I change it to three people, available deck nine cabins pop up.

I am just not understanding how to unknowingly see a cabin that will accommodate more people than I want.

Thanks for the encouragement and bit of hope luv2trvlnow, glad it worked out for you. Do you know if they would contact us via e-mail beforehand if they were moving us?

I asked this question a few weeks ago because we are 3 in a balcony that sleeps 4. I was told by many members here that they all found out on their own and were not notified by Carnival.

I check my cruise manager every day to see if we've been moved. We haven't been as of yet. Crossing fingers.

Yes, with no notification whatsoever. 3 couples booked balconies in the same general area as each other and 2 of the 3 couples were in rooms that could hold 4. Both were relocated before booking without notice, initially we were upset that we were split up but each couple that was moved from their balcony ended up in a suite. One regular and us on a corner wrap. I guess in the end carnival got what they wanted, a room for 4 and my wife and I hooked on suites and or wraps!

Yes, with no notification whatsoever. 3 couples booked balconies in the same general area as each other and 2 of the 3 couples were in rooms that could hold 4. Both were relocated before booking without notice, initially we were upset that we were split up but each couple that was moved from their balcony ended up in a suite. One regular and us on a corner wrap. I guess in the end carnival got what they wanted, a room for 4 and my wife and I hooked on suites and or wraps!

While you might have been upset you should not have been surprised. One of the things you chance booking a room that sleeps more than your putting in it.

Sent from my iPhone

We booked a balcony on the Breeze on Lido last year that had a 4 person capacity, it was just the two of us. We were not asked to move.

It will only happen when they need the room. Again, they really do try and make everyone happy.

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by jimbo5544