Driver Guide Service Golf Cart Tour - Rome

Zeta3

Hi, I did a search but came up empty. Has anybody used the company Driver Guide Service in Rome? I am most interested in the golf cart tour but would appreciate any and all feedback.

If you have done a golf cart tour with another company I would love to hear about that as well.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A couple of people have, in the recent past, given positive reviews on this forum about these golf cart tours. I have no memory of who the provider was. If you search using "golf cart tour" on this forum (not the whole site) you might be able to find them.

Hi, I did a search but came up empty. Has anybody used the company Driver Guide Service in Rome? I am most interested in the golf cart tour but would appreciate any and all feedback.

If you have done a golf cart tour with another company I would love to hear about that as well.

============================================

We have a golf cart tour booked for Nov. 21, 2016 (42 days!) with this company: http://www.mybesttour.com/ . They had very good reviews on Trip Advisor.

My husband & I are going to take the train from Civitavecchia to the San Pietro Station where they will pick us up - and deliver us back. We have a six hour tour in a golf cart.

============================================

We have a golf cart tour booked for Nov. 21, 2016 (42 days!) with this company: http://www.mybesttour.com/ . They had very good reviews on Trip Advisor.

My husband & I are going to take the train from Civitavecchia to the San Pietro Station where they will pick us up - and deliver us back. We have a six hour tour in a golf cart.

Please let me know how it was. This could be perfect for me and my elderly parents for next May.

Have a wonderful time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

We didn't use them for a shore excursion, but we did have an evening golf cart tour when we traveled to Rome on a land vacation. It was very enjoyable. One thing we did note, however, was that the tour guide stopped talking exactly at 8pm. I think he got us back to our hotel around 8:10, but there wasn't a peep out of him for the last 10 minutes.

Before our land trip and before My Best Tours was a company, we visited Rome on a cruise and used Max (one of the owners) as our guide. He set the bar high for future tour guides. You can tell how much pride he has of being an Italian, and loves introducing Americans to the non-tourist side of Rome.

I am assuming that most of the people who work for Max are the same way.

Edited by hazeleyez3

• 2 weeks later...

We are also interested in the golf cart tour of Rome, http://www.mybesttour. Unsure about the train trip into Rome to meet them. I read that the Vatican will run a special train from the port to the St Peter's stop. The time seems to work out OK. The deluxe cart will only hold three people plus the driver. Expensive if only two. Is there any single person out there that would like to share. Of course they could use the stretch golf cart if there are up to six. Looks like an interesting way to see Rome. Thanks, Ken and Patsy

Please let me know how it was. This could be perfect for me and my elderly parents for next May.

Have a wonderful time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We loved our Golf Cart Tour with: http://www.mybesttour.com/.

We rode the train to the San Pietro Station and Vic picked us up in the golf cart and delivered us back to that station when we were finished. It took us longer than we expected to get off the ship and to the train so we were a few minutes late meeting our driver. I had their phone number so I called to let them know we would be late.

We are mid 70s so it was perfect for us. I can't imagine seeing Rome any other way. Vic was delightful, had lived in the US for many years so his English was perfect. They were very good about responding to my emails during my planning days. I hope you all have a wonderful trip.