Siling on Vista out of New York in November

GMM

My wife and I will be on the repositioning cruise next month out of New York. WE are from Georgia and are curious about what to expect weather wise this time of year in New York. Thanks for any suggestions and responses

Average temps are low-to-mid 50s around our sail date. I'm on this sailing too. If you haven't already joined, we have a very large roll call for this sailing.

I'm trying to figure out how to roll call for the Nov 16th sailing.

Being a native New Yorker, weather in November is cool in temperature. As Sam stated generally in the mid fifties for a high and forties at night. There are times you can have mid sixties, low seventies ( I hope). Just check the weather forecast before leaving. Definitely bring a jacket, sweater or sweatshirt. The Sun sets around 4:30 that day and we are leaving at 6:00. May be a chill in the air. The skyline will be lite up, that'll be kind of cool. Have a great cruise, see you on board.

Being a native New Yorker, weather in November is cool in temperature. As Sam stated generally in the mid fifties for a high and forties at night. There are times you can have mid sixties, low seventies ( I hope). Just check the weather forecast before leaving. Definitely bring a jacket, sweater or sweatshirt. The Sun sets around 4:30 that day and we are leaving at 6:00. May be a chill in the air. The skyline will be lite up, that'll be kind of cool. Have a great cruise, see you on board.

Thank you this bit of info . We are excited about this cruise and going out of New York.

Sam_Eagle:

I'm searching for a spot for one on Chef's Table. Do you know of any spots? I noticed of all three groups, one is only 15 instead of 16?

Leslie

All the Chef's Table seating are sold out. There is someone from outside the group who will be taking the 16th spot.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Roll Calls are in a different section of the boards. This should be the link to Nov 16 roll call: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2166599

Thank you. I think I did the roll call right. :)

CC is somewhat new to me. I usually connect through FB but my cruise buddy uses CC. Hope to meet a great group of folks.

Les