Coastal kitchen menu on oasis

Sailed on the Oasis 8-27-16. We ate all meals at the Coastal Kitchen as usual.

Breakfast and Lunch menus were basically the same as our April cruise this year.

Dinner menus were completely different. There were 3 menus used for dinner.

If I can remember correctly, 1st menu was for 2 nights, 2nd menu was for the next 3 nights and 3rd menu for the last 2 nights.

We ate at 6:30 PM every evening. Our April cruise was much busier at dinner then our August cruise.

If the hurricane cooperates, will be sailing on the Oasis again this Saturday.

Does the coastal kitchen have eggs Benedict for breakfast? It s a shame the windjammer doesn't offer it. That is the one thing I liked about Holland America were eggs Benedict stations in the Buffet area.

Breakfast and Lunch menus were basically the same as our April cruise this year.

If I can remember correctly, 1st menu was for 2 nights, 2nd menu was for the next 3 nights and 3rd menu for the last 2 nights.

We ate at 6:30 PM every evening. Our April cruise was much busier at dinner then our August cruise.

Can you make reservations for the CK prior to boarding or do you need to wait until you are onboard? If you can reserve prior to boarding how far in advance?

Thanks.

We had to wait until we were onboard.

Does the coastal kitchen have eggs Benedict for breakfast? It s a shame the windjammer doesn't offer it. That is the one thing I liked about Holland America were eggs Benedict stations in the Buffet area.

We had the choice of Eggs Benedict for breakfast.

Can anyone advise if they change the menu every other day or early week and late week. Also were the first two nights very crowded for dinner. Bob

3 menues as indicated. I have photos of the dinner menus I could email you if interested. Also, I replied to the sl concierge general email to sky class guests (which was about a week before) and requested an early dinner time each night because we have a 10 month old

When we got onboard we went up and checked and it was all set as we requested in the email. The staff was great getting us in and out quickly and both staff and other guests constantly stopped to play with or hold (guests in this case) our daughter. Lots of adopted grandmas for us on that trip. It made the cruise so enjoyable. Also, I was impressed with Claudine on oasis. Great concierge.

We just booked on Oasis for Feb. 2017 and haven't heard of the Coastal Kitchen. Is this a specialty restaurant with a special charge?

We just booked on Oasis for Feb. 2017 and haven't heard of the Coastal Kitchen. Is this a specialty restaurant with a special charge?

Coastal Kitchen is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner to those who are in a GS or higher. It is also available for dinner for those in JS, based upon availability.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can you make reservations for the CK prior to boarding or do you need to wait until you are onboard? If you can reserve prior to boarding how far in advance?

Thanks.

You have to make reservations once you are onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You have to make reservations once you are onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Actually we made reservations via the concierge a week prior to our cruise so if you want just reply to their welcome email and request the times you want. Or just wait to get on board.