~One way car rental Orlando to Cocoa

topaz123

Flying into Orlando a couple of days early. Wanted to do the car rental from airport to our Cocoa Beach hotel, then drop car off in Cocoa Beach before our cruise. Did the usual searches for Car rental from the Big Companies....all seemed pretty expensive. Here in Chicago area...lots of companies offer real reasonable rates for cars, and are way less expensive then national carriers, they do not advertise like Hertz, Avis, etc. Is there a cheaper car rental place in Orlando for a 2 day one way rental.

I just booked Budget. Sanford airport to port canaveral, overnight with drop off and shuttle to ship for $41. For some reason the reverse at end of cruise is double, about $80

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Forgot to mention, that rate included s Costco discount

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure when you are cruising, but booking way in advance is often expensive - keep checking prices and shop around. You might also check some of the WDW boards where special FLA discount codes are sometimes posted.

Yes, long term look. I"ll keep an eye posted, thanks to all for the help. I know it's possible to get an auto here at home for around $12/day. Seems the lowest around Orlando is more closer to $20. Thanks again.