Which INTERNET package to pay for?

scrim67

I'm headed out on SUNSHINE tomorrow and curious if anyone has any feedback between the $16 and $25 per day package.

I'm a subscriber to DIRECTV SUNDAY TICKET so i'm tempted to get the $25 per day package if I know the Sunday Ticket would work onboard.

Also, it said Netflix and hulu not supported....can anyone confirm this to be a fact as the kiddies do enjoy an occasional episode of FULLER HOUSE

I'm headed out on SUNSHINE tomorrow and curious if anyone has any feedback between the $16 and $25 per day package.

I'm a subscriber to DIRECTV SUNDAY TICKET so i'm tempted to get the $25 per day package if I know the Sunday Ticket would work onboard.

Also, it said Netflix and hulu not supported....can anyone confirm this to be a fact as the kiddies do enjoy an occasional episode of FULLER HOUSE

If I'm not mistaken, you can only stream video with the more expensive package. I have never been on the sunshine but on the other ships it's intermittent at best.

Directly from the website:

All plans exclude video streaming (such as Netflix or Hulu) and Snapchat.

I would think that would also include Sunday Ticket.

There's always one

Ugh

For St. Johns we're just going to hang around port, go shop at the City Market and have lobster rolls at Steamers :D Then in Halifax we're doing a Segway tour around the downtown area and Citadel Hill. If you'd like to join us there are still available spaces on the tour!

http://www.segwayns.com/

Llp0

JMHO but I'd say "none". Put away the myriad screens for a few days.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Your on vacation , disconnect.