20day NCL Sun (B2B): $289 each leg, no single supplement! Price mistake?

fstuff1

It's the Brazil visa issue for me. Way too complicated and I don't want to be without my passport for at least 4-6 weeks! I've taken advantage of the good pricing on November 2nd - 19th, San Diego to Santiago, although the balcony cabins went up in price yesterday. Good thing I booked my balcony cabin 10 days ago. I don't need to pay the reciprocity fee for Chile as I'm arriving by cruise ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by karoo

We are bringing ours to the consulate and picking them up and are under the impression this should take 2 week (10 business days).

Good to know you were able to get yours that quickly, which bodes well for anyone hoping to jump on one of those incredible deals coming up. We can only hope for that type of pricing to continue into April and we can possibly take advantage and upgrade.

Rochelle

Yes, you are correct in the time for turn around being in the 2 week window.

We took ours into Toronto and it was ready for pick up in less than 2 weeks.

Just follow all the instructions and include all the info they ask for and you will be good to go. Sue

• 2 months later...

Late post

My Brazil VISA- took 2 working days, with totally inaccurate information given by LIDO, doubt he has even been there?

I applied early November and got on the cruise ship 11-19. Home on 12-24.

The itinerary was excellent and far exceeded my expectations.

Late post

My Brazil VISA- took 2 working days, with totally inaccurate information given by LIDO, doubt he has even been there?

I applied early November and got on the cruise ship 11-19. Home on 12-24.

The itinerary was excellent and far exceeded my expectations.

That's great to hear regarding the visa.

I fly to San Fran on January 10th with 2 appts on January 11th to apply. One is for me and one for my husband by proxy. I hope to have those visas back in hand well before we fly to Rio on February 10th for our cruise. While we were too late to use the 3rd party visa service offered by NCL it was easy to make an appt. And with cheap flights and a relative in San Fran the cost is just about the same as using the service.

That's great to hear regarding the visa.

I fly to San Fran on January 10th with 2 appts on January 11th to apply. One is for me and one for my husband by proxy. I hope to have those visas back in hand well before we fly to Rio on February 10th for our cruise. While we were too late to use the 3rd party visa service offered by NCL it was easy to make an appt. And with cheap flights and a relative in San Fran the cost is just about the same as using the service.

Best of luck to you. Brazil way passed my expectations, plenty of wonderful touring to do. Had no problem duplicating some ship tours, at less than half the price. Some way less. :)