DO FWD Cove Room or DO Life Boat Room?

7th/8th Floor DO FWD Cove Room

or

6th Floor Between the lifeboats room Lol

Only thing I am worried about is the motion on the forward rooms, since they are all the way up front?

Anyone experience these rooms, experience any motion sleeping at night or whatever?

7th/8th Floor DO FWD Cove Room

or

6th Floor Between the lifeboats room Lol

Only thing I am worried about is the motion on the forward rooms, since they are all the way up front?

Anyone experience these rooms, experience any motion sleeping at night or whatever?

Are you talking about Anthem? What are you calling a cove room, never heard of those before? If you are talking about the balconies that have the round cut out for the balcony, there is a picture posted that shows they have a great view. The DO on deck 6 are not between lifeboats, the lifeboats are in front of the balconies. There is better view from some of them, the ones with the davits in front of them have less of a view.

Are you talking about Anthem? What are you calling a cove room, never heard of those before? If you are talking about the balconies that have the round cut out for the balcony, there is a picture posted that shows they have a great view. The DO on deck 6 are not between lifeboats, the lifeboats are in front of the balconies. There is better view from some of them, the ones with the davits in front of them have less of a view.

Yes, the round cut for the balcony.

I see 2 rooms available for 7th and 8th floor each.

Just want to know if I should be worried about the motion rocking from the front of the ship.

I have 6214 booked, and thats suppose to have one of the better views between life boats...?

Yes, the round cut for the balcony.

I see 2 rooms available for 7th and 8th floor each.

Just want to know if I should be worried about the motion rocking from the front of the ship.

I have 6214 booked, and thats suppose to have one of the better views between life boats...?

6214 is mid-ship so you won't feel as much motion as you will up front. The cabins way forward will feel the motion more if the seas are rough.