First time with a refreshment package- many questions

mcatmcat

Hello [emoji112]🏼

I never though of a beverage package before because we don't drink alcohol but I like the OJ and virgin juices.

I have a few question!

[emoji832]How do they enforce who has the package or not? If I am the only one who has the package in my stateroom can anybody from my stateroom grab my sea pass and go to the bar and order a drink for me?

[emoji842]How often can I get a drink? Let's say I went to the bar for a Pina colada but by the time I got to the pool I want another one.

[emoji839]Are more or less bartenders going around the pool now that the packages are available. In my last cruises I see less bartenders by the pool but maybe it was coincidence

[emoji841]If I purchase the package before sailing do I need to go somewhere to get a sticker to the sea pass?

[emoji837]And finally, at the MDR if I want a bottle of water who do I ask it for , my waiter or do I have to wait for the bartender to pass by to get it.

Thank you everyone [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can help with some questions.

You can get a drink as often as you wish, however they will only give you one at a time.

More or less bar servers seems to vary by ship. On Vision, there were many bar servers and we did not have to wait long at all for drinks. On Liberty, it was a different story and it seemed that there were fewer bar servers.

There will be a sticker on your SeaPass when you get it at check-in.

My wife takes my card and gets me drinks all the time, and vice versa. Anyone can pick them up, and the staff understand they are taking the drink back to the cardholder. Some do cheat the system, but that's another topic.

I have purchased the Deluxe package for our cruise on the Oasis in April. Does this include Starbucks? When we were on the Freedom in 2014, the package we purchased, don't remember the name but it was the most inclusive, did include Starbucks.

Thank you for any help. I thought it would, but I saw on a different feed that Starbucks was no longer included.

I have purchased the Deluxe package for our cruise on the Oasis in April. Does this include Starbucks? When we were on the Freedom in 2014, the package we purchased, don't remember the name but it was the most inclusive, did include Starbucks.

Thank you for any help. I thought it would, but I saw on a different feed that Starbucks was no longer included.

It Did include Starbucks

BUT

Shortly after Adding to the NEW Drink Packages Royal changed Their Mind

There is no Starbucks on Freedom. The 'no starbucks' rule only applies to actual Starbucks stand alone kiosks, which are on oasis class (and possibly quantum class?).

So what you had on Freedom is starbucks style beverages from Cafe Promenade, which may or may not be in Starbucks cups or made with Starbucks beans on any given day. You will have the exact same thing on Oasis with your current package as you experienced on Freedom. Happy sailing.