Why the Difference in Price????

sns1

What I see when I log in using my wife's ELITE Captain's Circle #

28 Days 11 Ports Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa

Roundtrip from Los Angeles, California Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa

Ships: Crown Princess

Ports: Los Angeles, California | Kauai (Nawiliwili), Hawaii | Honolulu, Hawaii | Hilo, Hawaii | Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii | Pago Pago, American Samoa | Cross International Date Line | Apia, Western Samoa | Bora Bora, French Polynesia | Moorea, French Polynesia | Tahiti (Papeete), French Polynesia

Thu, Oct 20, 2016

Interior Stateroom starting from:

$4,049.00*USDper person

Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses additional: $178.10*

What's Included in my Cruise Fare

What I see when I log in using my ELITE Captain's Circle #

28 Days 11 Ports Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa

Roundtrip from Los Angeles, California Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa

Ships: Crown Princess

Ports: Los Angeles, California | Kauai (Nawiliwili), Hawaii | Honolulu, Hawaii | Hilo, Hawaii | Maui (Lahaina), Hawaii | Pago Pago, American Samoa | Cross International Date Line | Apia, Western Samoa | Bora Bora, French Polynesia | Moorea, French Polynesia | Tahiti (Papeete), French Polynesia

Thu, Oct 20, 2016

Interior Stateroom starting from:

$2,049.00*USDper person

Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses additional: $178.10*

What's Included in my Cruise Fare

I didn't mean WHAT? literally. I just meant, oh my goodness, that is absolutely ridiculous.

I would actually get on the phone to Princess and ask what the deal is. I don't like that sort of thing and would question it. If I was told that's "just the way it is" I would escalate to writing a letter. I'm not real shy that way. ;)

That is tied to your Capt Circle number. So you are doing it properly. You can see your Captain Circle Number when you are logged in.

I know that. Someone above said they got different prices by logging in with their wife's CC# and their own CC#. If you have two separate Princess accounts that would be possible, but you wouldn't use the CC# to log in, you would use email and password. The implication was that you only need two CC#s.

Check your friends' account for the Share the Savings option after they book. They may be able to share the same price with you! My in-laws' price was several thousand $ less than ours because they got a military rate; they shared the savings with us, and we easily were able to secure the same low rate. Not all rates quality, but it's worth checking!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums