Solarium Bistro Specialty Or Not? Thanks Very Much

Hello,

I am so excited to be sailing on Harmony soon.

I understand Solarium Bistro is an included venue for breakfast & lunch.

I understand at dinner it becomes a sit down waiter service restaurant. There are two items you are charged extra for - lamb chops are $10 and lobster tail is $15.

I might not mind paying for those but asking for my whole party as I notice you can make reservations for dinner at Solarium Bistro.

If you don't order those paid items can you dine at dinner for no extra charge? Thanks very much.

Hello,

I am so excited to be sailing on Harmony soon.

I understand Solarium Bistro is an included venue for breakfast & lunch.

.... If you don't order those paid items can you dine at dinner for no extra charge? Thanks very much.

Hi CanuckCruiser. I've recently read a couple of Harmony threads here on CC that Solarium Bistro is/was complimentary in Europe so far.

I recently emailed Crown & Anchor regarding the dining package and had a couple questions for them, incl the Solarium Bistro. Here is their reply cut & pasted:

"As of this time, Solarium Bistro is complimentary for dinner onboard the Harmony of the Seas. However, specialty dining pricing may be subject to change without notice."

I just reserved dinner in Solarium Bistro for my Dec. 3 HOTS cruise. My confirmations show $0 charge. This is for 3 different nights. Also, on the HOTS planner pages, the menu for SB shows up. It is quite varied and shows nothing that is for charge. But it doesn't show either lamb chops or lobster at any time. Whether that menu is accurate, we will see!