John H spa code

redhot77

What does FFS mean? Moz

Maybe I'm just confused but about the entitlement comment...i wasn't trying to do anything more than ask a question after watching the live pod cast. I don't approve of posting the code publicly. I was just hoping there would be some nice people out in cyber world who would help me since I am a first-time Cruiser

What does FFS mean? Moz

Maybe I'm just confused but about the entitlement comment...i wasn't trying to do anything more than ask a question after watching the live pod cast. I don't approve of posting the code publicly. I was just hoping there would be some nice people out in cyber world who would help me since I am a first-time Cruiser

Oh, for F*** sake is what I believe it stands for.

The code is posted on John H's FB page, which is a public page, I don't think it hurts to post it over here as there are a lot of people who have been waiting for it. The code is for a discounted spa service to be used on a port day on your cruise.

Oh, for F*** sake is what I believe it stands for.

The code is posted on John H's FB page, which is a public page, I don't think it hurts to post it over here as there are a lot of people who have been waiting for it. The code is for a discounted spa service to be used on a port day on your cruise.

How odd :rolleyes:

Edited by redhot77

What does FFS mean? Moz

The code posted is incorrect. Close but incorrect. If you go on JHs fb page, you will find the code and a detailed post on how to use it. Your cruise must be booked by October 31,2016 in order to use since it expires that day at 11:59pm. And it's good for sailings through 2018. I did try using it to book a spa appointment for my August 2017 cruise but the system is not allowing me to book spa appointments for that booking. I don't know what's up with that. I'll keep trying as several people have been able to use it. Hopefully it works out for you.

Oh FFS stands for Oh for fun's sake. Nothing vulgar. John says it all of the time.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Where do you apply the code at check out? Never saw a place to type it in

Some people who cannot find the place to enter the code are skipping the part about clicking on the booking number half way down the page. If you miss this step you cannot enter the code and will not get the discount. The prompt to enter the code is on the left side of the page:

o Go to carnival.com

o Login to account or create an account

o Choose booking or add booking to profile

o Visit Spa Store

o Add products to cart

o Click on Secure Checkout

o Click on booking number towards bottom of the page.

o Click on “Have Promotion Code to Enter”

o Enter promo code OHFFS1

o Click Apply

o Enter payment details and click on Place Order

Edited by dacsmom

Just an FYI on combining this code with the 20% and 30% off the first and second treatments for spa cabins. JH says in his posts you can combine with the 20% and 30% off but not the 40% off. I called Carnival today to combine the JH code with the 20% off spa cabin discount. Guest services says you can only get the 20%, 30% and 40% discounts when you book onboard so this combination with the JH code is only good if you sail in the next two weeks since it expires 10/31. I don't sail until November so it won't work for me but is a good deal for those without a spa cabin.

From the looks of the posts over there, most of the workers have no clue or don't want to honor the code. They are telling them it's expired or only on port days, only for massages, not all things etc. Wonder if he even informed the Spa company/workers of this promo before he put it out there. People forget the Spa is a separate company than Carnival, it's possible they really don't know what's going on or they didn't agree to 10% off services on everything he just put it out there and they are having to deal with tons of customers pouring in trying to claim it.

From the looks of the posts over there, most of the workers have no clue or don't want to honor the code. They are telling them it's expired or only on port days, only for massages, not all things etc. Wonder if he even informed the Spa company/workers of this promo before he put it out there. People forget the Spa is a separate company than Carnival, it's possible they really don't know what's going on or they didn't agree to 10% off services on everything he just put it out there and they are having to deal with tons of customers pouring in trying to claim it.

The code is for online spa bookings, not on board. I'm not sure what was unclear about that. Also, the spa bookings must be made by 31OCT, not sail by then.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Some people who cannot find the place to enter the code are skipping the part about clicking on the booking number half way down the page. If you miss this step you cannot enter the code and will not get the discount. The prompt to enter the code is on the left side of the page:

o Go to carnival.com

o Login to account or create an account

o Choose booking or add booking to profile

o Visit Spa Store

o Add products to cart

o Click on Secure Checkout

o Click on booking number towards bottom of the page.

o Click on “Have Promotion Code to Enter”

o Enter promo code OHFFS1

o Click Apply

o Enter payment details and click on Place Order

Thank you for this and especially for the red highlighted part. :D That was exactly what I needed.

Well when you p-ay in advance, it kinda of hard for SPA staff to do anything about it other than accept and give the services pre-paid. I just don't get the people who are always so negative about JH & Carnival. :(

The code is for online spa bookings, not on board. I'm not sure what was unclear about that. Also, the spa bookings must be made by 31OCT, not sail by then.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

I don't either. I think people just want to push the point and make it work for spa use once on the ship and it was never intended for use that way. If you're onboard and missed it, oh well. You weren't eligible anyway. JH provided an outlined description of the code, how to get to the promo code box which half the people apparently didn't pay attention to, when it was good for and that it was applicable IN ADVANCE BY REDEEMING ONLINE. The complaining posts that followed were head shaking. I can take or leave John Heald, but he and Carnival were trying to do a good thing. I'm sure to push spa use but that's fine with me, because I always try and visit the spa anyway. Not understanding why people have to complain.

Thank you for this and especially for the red highlighted part. :D That was exactly what I needed.

Me too, I went right by that part the first three or four times and couldn't find the place to put the code in either. I finally printed the instructions and followed them line by line and found it.