Cabin on Deck 9 below Ocean View Cafe

anniebea

I have an option with a T/A for cabin 9171 and 9173 on the Constellation, its directly under the Oceanview café and I wondered if there is a lot of noise from above.

I know that all cabins have their issues but if anyone has experience of cabins in or around this area please. 9173 has a larger balcony so is an attractive proposition otherwise.

Thanks

Had a C1 aft balcony on Constellation on deck 9 under the Bar area and outdoor seating in July for 14 days.

Only heard sounds of chairs moving in early morning on a few days, and some muted conversation when on our fabulous large balcony. Heard nothing inside the cabin. The balcony has two lounges and foot rests plus large table and chairs. Perfect for a room service breakfast. The balcony had partial sun and no wind and it is covered. Love being on a high deck at the aft.

Love this location... You can use the aft stairs and elevator to reach the ocean view buffet one flight down.

I'd take 9173 because of the slightly bigger balcony. Do know that there are plexiglass circles along the edge of the Café so people can get a tiny glimpse of your balcony from above (if they were so inclined to do so). Outside of meal times I wouldn't think those cabins would be that noisy, and they are very convenient for eating :).