Kids club staff

I have a paranoid Mom question. Are all of the staff in the kids club thoroughly back ground checked? Are kids ever left alone one on one with staff members?

I'm assuming it is super safe I just worry. We have a 3 and 5 year old are they allowed to be in the same class?

I'm trying to muster up the courage to leave hem so my husband and I can have dinner one night.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've never had a negative moment with the A.O. staff. Our daughter is 5, she's been on 9 cruises since 18-months and she just loves A.O. It's all she wants to do when we're on board, day and night is to go to A.O. I feel like she's trying to ditch us most of the time. The staff has always been wonderful; security & safety of your child is first with them and no one has access that isn't supposed to. I understand your concern, we were pretty much the same way the first day but we got over that quickly.

All of the staff on the Navigator had college degrees in education / early child care, all spoke English at a minimum, and we're just absolutely amazing with our children!

My kids never wanted to miss a minute in the club. My daughter was 4.5 and my son was 8.5 on our last cruise. Only club staff is allowed in - parents must stay outside the gate. They were always very well staffed. They also have an incredible process for emergencys that is practiced frequently with the children and staff.

Make sure to visit on boarding day - that will be your chance to walk the different rooms and meet all of the staff and learn about the processes and get registered.

One word of advice - make sure you ask whT night is Pirate Night - it's SUPER fun for the kids - but you will definitely want to see it if your kids are participating so will want to make sure that you don't have a dinner reservation at that time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums