FTTF times Port Canaveral/Parking

missmfb3

I usually use off site parking at Port Canaveral but have booked a hotel that offers a 40% off voucher at the Port. I also have FTTF. What are the general times check-in starts with FTTF and is parking at the port crazy hectic or just normal hectic :D

I usually use off site parking at Port Canaveral but have booked a hotel that offers a 40% off voucher at the Port. I also have FTTF. What are the general times check-in starts with FTTF and is parking at the port crazy hectic or just normal hectic :D

parking at Canaveral is easy. We found traffic through the port area to be fairly light both coming and going.

What is the regular charge for parking at the port?

for 7 nights the regular rate is $128. However if you stay overnight at almost any area hotel inquire about a parking discount. The discount is not always advertised. It is a 40% discount that will make it around $77.

There is a link to a list of hotels offering the discount at the port site but it's worth asking the hotel even if they aren't on the list, it is not always up to date.

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Directions-Parking

We stay at the Courtyard Cocoa Beach and get the 40% discount coupon from the hotel as well (Note: I think you have to pay in cash when you have the 40% off coupon). We also get FTTF, this past January cruise on Valor we left hotel at 10:00 AM and arrived at port parking at 10:15. We got in line to park in garage and they let us start parking at about 10:45-10:50. We were inside terminal and checking in by 11:10 (we had a suite and FTTF so it was a quick checkin). They started boarding about 11:30, we had gone to our cabin and were eating by 11:50 on lido.

Edited by Drazil65

could you hypothetically get a voucher from a friend thats not driving but staying at a hotel??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

The voucher we received had the dates of the stay and the cruise dates on it. If the dates match up I don't see why they would care who stayed at the hotel and who did not.

My daughter and I will be traveling by ourselves. I was thinking about booking the hotel with the parking feature so we wouldn't have to drag our bags around the port parking area. Is my thought process correct that it would be easier to do the shuttle when traveling alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My daughter and I will be traveling by ourselves. I was thinking about booking the hotel with the parking feature so we wouldn't have to drag our bags around the port parking area. Is my thought process correct that it would be easier to do the shuttle when traveling alone?

The parking spot we had was quite close and the porter took our bags to the car for us. Much easier than screwing around with shuttles.

We got to the port last Saturday morning, dropped the bags with the porters and than paid to park. The guy at the gate took payment and also issued credit for the hotel discount (for the guy in front of me).

After I paid, we drove in and got the first parking spot right by the elevator and walkway to the terminal building. When I got out, I saw my brother parked right across the aisle from me.

Easy parking!

Got off Magic this morning and disembarked with the other Platinum's using self-assist. Was in our vehicle and out of the port garage at 7:33AM.

I think it is very easy to park at the port. When you pull up to the garage, there is a drop off area where you can give your bags to the porter and then go on to park.

Sent from my iPad using Forums