Upgrading Room Question

TandK0826

So, I remember reading once upon a time ago about some number that you call when it gets closer to your sailing date to see if you can get an upgrade. I wish I could find that thread but I can't. I know I have no information really and can't remember much about it but I do remember people saying that they called a particular number and asked about upgrading and maybe paid a bit more but not much. Does this sound familiar? It wasn't just calling the main customer service number. I feel like it was separate department or something. Sorry I can't provide more detail. Anyone know what I may be thinking of...lol

So, I remember reading once upon a time ago about some number that you call when it gets closer to your sailing date to see if you can get an upgrade. I wish I could find that thread but I can't. I know I have no information really and can't remember much about it but I do remember people saying that they called a particular number and asked about upgrading and maybe paid a bit more but not much. Does this sound familiar? It wasn't just calling the main customer service number. I feel like it was separate department or something. Sorry I can't provide more detail. Anyone know what I may be thinking of...lol

Here is the upsell number you are asking about: 800-625-4309

Here is the upsell number you are asking about: 800-625-4309

We called that # and we were offered that if we paid 1000 per person we could upgrade to the 2 bedroom Haven suite, i wonder if that is a good deal for a 13 day cruise on the Epic, also is there such a thing of making an offer? right now we are in a family Balcony stateroom.

Edited by spanishguy1970

We called that # and we were offered that if we paid 1000 per person we could upgrade to the 2 bedroom Haven suite, i wonder if that is a good deal for a 13 day cruise on the Epic, also is there such a thing of making an offer? right now we are in a family Balcony stateroom.

It's a great deal, assuming it's for all 13 days and not 1 leg of a back-to-back. Someone else probably already took them up on their offer.

I agree with MikeBTN that's a great offer for going from Balcony to Haven for 13 days. Yes, you could make a counteroffer. Since it's a transatlantic leaving in ten days they might accept a counteroffer if that cabin is still available.

Edited by NMLady

Thank you for the number. Appreciate it. Question, what do u say when u call....do u have any possible up sells available? Can I look at getting an upgrade? Just curious. Thanks!!

You can say Do you have any upsells available or you can specify. We have an Inside cabin so I know upsells to suite or above are outside our budget. I simply asked if there was an upsell available for oceanview or balcony. Nope, not on our sailing which is almost full. She suggested I try a few days before our sailing. You do have to give your reservation number, so have that handy.