Majestic Maiden - April 2017

panamapd

not me. i wouldn't like a maiden voyage

*in case there is a delay and it doesn't happen or

*its not 'quite' finished and there is more work to do on board or

*there are a whack of dignitaries on board which doesn't interest me as i'm not one. :)

i've got one of the early sailings saved and keep dreaming about it though!

Thanks for the reply. However couldn't pass up on a good deal. We have paid £1,000 for 2 adults on a gty basis. Flights and transfers from a UK airport included!! Since last week the prices have shot up again!

I forgot that the Roll Call is where all the news and updates will be so have signed up to that.

Enjoy your sailing!!

• 2 months later...

Hi there - this board is still very quiet so I usually just login to the roll calls.

I must say, I hate it when cruise lines add a pre-maiden to a maiden cruise. I had no idea they had done this until I saw your post! (Thank goodness for Cruise Critic!)

We switched our sailing to the 16th April last week. It is the Easter holidays so I am able to take our children along for only £99 per child so we are paying the same price as the former sailing but for longer and with more passengers. We are therefore happy.

My dilemma now is whether to book the pre-maiden. They have balconies for £335 per person!!

Hi there - this board is still very quiet so I usually just login to the roll calls.

I must say, I hate it when cruise lines add a pre-maiden to a maiden cruise. I had no idea they had done this until I saw your post! (Thank goodness for Cruise Critic!)

We switched our sailing to the 16th April last week. It is the Easter holidays so I am able to take our children along for only £99 per child so we are paying the same price as the former sailing but for longer and with more passengers. We are therefore happy.

My dilemma now is whether to book the pre-maiden. They have balconies for £335 per person!!

I don't think you will see much here.

The roll call is the place to be.

We did the pre-maiden out of Triest on Regal (transport nightmare, nearly missed the ship!).

But it was great fun. Lots of boxes still being unpacked, beds never been slept in and whole princess exec team on board (and only a 1,000 passengers or so). I'd love to do this one too, but sadly the dates don't work for me [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by h3rjp

We are booked on the April 9th trip from Rome (Civitavecchia) to Barcelona. The voyage was part of the 3 for free promotion and it seemed like a good chance to sail on her before she is moved to China. Besides it is a good excuse to spend a few days in Rome or Barcelona.

It should be fun to sail on the ship.

• 2 months later...
Hi-- I'm new to the group:) I came on to find out more info on this exact cruise because me and my family will be on the maiden voyage on 4.4! It's our first Princess cruise and we're super excited.

Meet and Mingle at 2pm on the 5th in the Crown Bar deck 7 . Reply if you're interested

Sent from my iPhone using Forums