Beverage Packages

brittmama

If the beverage package is selected as the OLife option, is the cost to upgrade to the prestige package $20 per guest per day? $20 is the difference between the House Select package of $39.95 per guest per day and the Prestige Select at $59.95 per guest per day.

YES it is PP pd

Its good if you dont know if the package is for you...by wait a day or 2 and see what it reall will cost

A real American Martini with Belvidere or Grey goose and tip will push $26 and 2 glasses of Schramsberg Mirabella Sparkling will run $36.....=62 Add one beer ant your at $70 or another glass of wine !!! make it a port or sherry after dinner and your pushing $100.00

You have to buy at reception or check in because you get a special embossed code on your ship card... a bar can not make a card.

On my last transatlantic 17 day I I kept a record, of moderate wine and liquor drinking some days more some days less and some days none...

Cost me 1020 .....would have cost me paying by the drink $1950.00

And yes you have to show the card each time you order or re order a drink as they have to run it/scan it/ but you dont alsways have to sign.... but it is not "sign free"

While it is true there are 2 happy hours each day 5 and 10 pm the drinks are not as robust and the atmosphere a zoo

The basic drink package is included our cruise. I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade to the premium. Other than the fact that the drinks at times other than meals aren't included, do the actual wines etc upgrade as well?

thanks!

Wine is "by the glass" selections for either package

What ever is on the bar menu

The basic package is WINE & BEER only at meals

The Prestige package includes spirits anytime

You can view a sample bar menu at

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/experience/value/beverage-packages/ look for the link

Or menus with prices

http://www.thepreismans.com/riviera16_menus.htm#main_bar

Edited by LHT28

you dont get more than the 32-36 as I counted wines by the glass with the prestige package, but you will for $20 a day save a ton of dough...and have choices all day long anywhere

The wine by the glass are all good stuff...nothing plonk.. but no Petrus either