Nearest Airport from port in New York

lrockwitt

But you have to have a flight number and I thought confirm #...not sure on the confirm but know you need the airline, date and flight #:confused:

Just off Regal yesterday. They ask for the Record Locator but you can leave it blank. Give them a legal flight and time and they won't know. As an airline employee, I just gave them the earliest legal flight; I don't create my flight listing until the day before. The last day of the cruise. I decided LGA would work better than EWR so asked if they could send us to LGA (yes but on the last of the four LGA shuttle disembarkation groups). Despite that, still there before 11:00 and departed on a Princess "illegal" flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused too. If it was a Princess Transfer they would have been marshaled to one of the public rooms and taken down together to the bus. When we disembarked the CB earlier this month, Princess advised that they would only accept Transfer requests from those with flights after 13:15 to JFK and 12:15 to LaGuardia.

Princess seems to be inconsistent about the times they say are OK. The Travel Summary I have from my just concluded cruise on Regal says for domestic departures, five hours (11:00) for LGA, six hours (12:00) for JFK, and is silent for EWR. But at http://www.princess.com/learn/faq_answer/pre_cruise/travel.jsp, they say:

"Disembarking Passengers

For voyages arriving in New York City at 5:00 and/or 7:15 am, the earliest flight departures are as follows:

LaGuardia: 1:15 pm for international flights, 12:15 pm for domestic flights

John F. Kennedy: 2:15 pm for international flights, 1:15 pm for domestic flights

Newark: 2:15 pm for international flights, 1:15 pm for domestic flights"

Those seem to be the recommended five and six hours but based on the latest arrival time of 7:15am (oops, in my previous post, I said we made a Princess "illegal" flight at LGA. I thought the time was 1:15 for LGA as well but it was legal since it was after 12:15 and certainly later than the 11:00 which was five hours after arrival).

Did you use the same airline for the fake info or just any legal flight? There is a virgin air flight that leaves 15 min before princess time and we would really like to do that flight. ..but the next flight on that airline is way late and i would be afraid that they would stick is on a late shuttle. ..i don't believe they use what airline to determine the shuttle cause I think I remember the driver always asking who is going where

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Did you use the same airline for the fake info or just any legal flight? There is a virgin air flight that leaves 15 min before princess time and we would really like to do that flight. ..but the next flight on that airline is way late and i would be afraid that they would stick is on a late shuttle. ..i don't believe they use what airline to determine the shuttle cause I think I remember the driver always asking who is going where

Which airport? On our recent transfer to LGA, they asked airline but were willing to stop at all. Regardless, once you're off the ship and at the buses, I don't think they're going to care about what you told Princess. On our just concluded cruise into NYC, transfer disembarkation groups were by airport only, not airport and airline/terminal. But if you're concerned, look up what other airlines use that terminal and list the first legal flight from that terminal.

Edited by lstone19