Reflection (s-class) deck 12, aft

fellesferie

Hi everyone!

What are your thoughts on the C2 cabins on Deck 12 (aft)? I saw a few reviews on the s-class spreadsheet that mention some noise from the Oceanview Cafe on 14. Does anyone have experience with either the concierge class or aqua class rooms there? Any opinions either way?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I see no response so I am offering my thoughts (but not experience!). I booked C1 #1673 so there would be only cabins above us as I am a light sleeper. I was concerned about the cafe chair noise directly above me (early morning, noon and night) if I were to be on Deck 12 in the aft area. Will let CC folks know my thoughts post-cruise. Good luck.

We have stayed on Deck 12 starboard side about midway between the stairs and aft cabins. We were under the eating area of OV and could occasionally hear what sounded like thunder but was actually carts being rolled across the floor.

Friends were in a cabin at the very aft and they could hear the noise of chairs being moved as people came & went from the outside area of the OV.