Why Duct Tape??

ashlyndalesmommy

Okay I'll tell you but remember...................you asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I'm telling you this but I use duct tape to hold up my breasts so I can wear all my nice strapless and spaghetti strap dresses and not have to wear a bra. I get nice perky ones and don't have to pay $10,000 for a breast lift or breast reduction. :o

By the way, I learned this from a girlfriend of mine who used to be a model. What we do for beauty! :eek:

I see you posted twice. Once for each?

Now I know why they make duct tape in so many new designer colors! To help women like Umbarger match their outfits!

Also, Umbarger, please be sure and use traditional duct tape, as I don't think the new 'Flat Packs' would help much for your particular use.;)

I can't believe I'm telling you this but I use duct tape to hold up my breasts so I can wear all my nice strapless and spaghetti strap dresses and not have to wear a bra. I get nice perky ones and don't have to pay $10,000 for a breast lift or breast reduction. :o:

You can even try duct tape and tape up your breasts to the height and cleavage level that makes you feel more comfy or sexy.

from

http://www.committment.com/hickson7.html

but I've used my secret weapon -- a roll of duct tape. It'll give me the extra boost I need.

from

http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2003-04-16/news_story9.php

Duct Tape and Other Treatments for Warts

from

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=17335

frozen by a doctor to having them treated by a nurse with duct tape

from

http://www.drgreene.com/21_1017.html

This really works. We had a doctor tell my daughter (16 at the time) to do this. Leave the duct tape on for 6 days then remove for one then repeat. It took about three weeks but now the warts are gone and haven't come back. :D

This really works. We had a doctor tell my daughter (16 at the time) to do this. Leave the duct tape on for 6 days then remove for one then repeat. It took about three weeks but now the warts are gone and haven't come back. :D

Pardon me for being disgusted........ :eek:

But what does THIS really have to do with CRUISING!?!? :confused:

Blech......

Please tell me the duct tape has nothing to do with the toys "someone" want to be able to bring in another thread.

:)

Larry

That Bird is absolutely GORGEOUS! I have a cockatiel and my dream birds

(other than the one I have now) would be a Congo African Grey and a Mollucan Cockatoo. Unfortunately, I do not have the space to put two birds that large---and do not have enough free time at home to devote to

them. The need and DESERVE lots of room and attention!

I would love to have a ROOM Size aviary for big birds--but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Your bird obviously trust you and is very comfortable with you...not that many Greys will lay upside down like that!

Blech......

Pardon me as well...but I see nothing disgusting about that suggestion.

Just one poster's particular experiences shared with others.

Blech......

Because you NEVER know where the thread will end up, nor the path it takes.

And to think this started from another thread. You guys are great!:cool:

I have never laughed so hard at the responses to a thread. You people are wonderfully funny in your responses to Umbargar's crative use of duct tape and the inquiry into the stationary bird. Thanks for brightening the morning. I am going to try the wart remedy.

Thought the duct tape idea was stupid until I admitted that I try to remember to bring a roll of tape when I travel. I wear black pants or a black skirt quite often--and want to remove the lint. Might as well bring duct tape and it could potentially be used for other things. And thanks for the link for clothes out of duct tape. My 14 yr old will love it. His friend has a "sweet" wallet made out of duct tape.

I kinda thought bringing duct tape was kinda silly too, but I brought it anyhow because I was a newbie and it was on the list. I was so glad that I did. The zipper on one of our pieces of luggage broke. After we taped it up it was alot easier to find our luggage wrapped in purple duct tape both in the warehouse and at baggage claim. :D

Archived