Anyone Have difficulty with NCL Group Cruises?

ssoceopa

I have recently booked a group cruise on NCL for next March and the communication from our NCL group rep and the documents we receive from them have been a terrible experience. Now I'm terrified since I'm the coordinator for the group cruise and the information from them has been inaccurate and very slow response. Any suggestions?

I didn't use a travel agent so I could hear everything straight from the horse's mouth and thought the information would be much quicker and streamlined to go to their group dept. directly. But apparently I was wrong. I'm just praying all will fine come March....It is hard being the coordinator and you feel like you are responsible for other's vacations!

I have booked many groups through NCL directly and have had great experiences. I currently have a group booked in February, March and June. Maybe you just got a not so good agent. I don't know if can make a change or not. I do know the feeling of wanting everything to go just right. We treat our employees to cruises and I try to make everything go as perfectly for them as possible and our PCC assist in every way she can.

I have recently booked a group cruise on NCL for next March and the communication from our NCL group rep and the documents we receive from them have been a terrible experience. Now I'm terrified since I'm the coordinator for the group cruise and the information from them has been inaccurate and very slow response. Any suggestions?

As a frequent traveler and a retired travel agent, My advise would be, stop wanting to hear everything directly from the horses mouth as you put it and find a good travel agent to handle this for you. It isn't complicated to transfer the group to a TA. I did many group reservations, they can be a pain but normally go fine. Why would you want to do all the work? As for response being slow, that can mean something different to all of us.

Edited by newmexicoNita

I am the travel agent and group coordinator for my family's upcoming January cruise. We just made final payment yesterday. Information and communication to/from Norwegian should be quick and immediate. I recommend you get a travel agent to make sure your interests are protected. I wish I could give you my card, but C.C. forbids it!