LIVE from Liberty of the Seas, sailing October 30th!

First of all, thanks for sharing your pictures.. It looks about as cloudy as when we were there last week.

I apologize if this is hijacking your thread but someone suggested that I post here.

I sadly left my digital camera in my cabin during last week's cruise. I'm desperately trying to find it.

I was in cabin 9284 so if anyone reading thread found a camera. Please get in touch with me.

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

Gina

Chris - Would you mind asking if SABOR guacamole can be purchased at the Schooner Bar during SABOR open hours? I heard they were doing it on Freedom so wondered if it's happening on Liberty.

Thanks

I'm not sure about the guacamole, but we ordered the Cucumber Jalepeno Margaritas 'to go' from Sabor on several different nights while at the Schooner Bar on our Feb '16 Liberty cruise. :D

I ended up purchasing the internet package over the weekend with the special going on (VOOM Surf + STREAM Voyage Package (30% off onboard pricing)). How are the internet speeds on the Liberty of the Seas? Thank you in advance! Photos look amazing!

Good morning friends and welcome to day four of LIVE from Liberty of the Seas! We will be docking in Roatan soon and a bunch of us will be headed to Little French Key for a fun day at the beach!

So stay tuned as the day gets underway! ☺

Good morning

e678d7f81d11210fb577a3dd11ce4077.jpg

Here is where you can find info on Little French Key:

http://www.littlefrenchkey.com

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Good call, we enjoyed LFK ! Wasn't too crowded and plenty to do.

I ended up purchasing the internet package over the weekend with the special going on (VOOM Surf + STREAM Voyage Package (30% off onboard pricing)). How are the internet speeds on the Liberty of the Seas? Thank you in advance! Photos look amazing!

The internet speeds are not good at all. Streaming is impossible. It's inexcusable that they advertise and sell it as Voom surf and stream for Liberty

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Good morning friends and welcome to day five of LIVE from Liberty of the Seas! We are just about to anchor off the shore of Belize this morning. Today will be a ship day for me so I hear the Solarium calling my name ☺

So stay tuned as the day gets underway!

3d18ea5ccb4be0880fa441b9e59582ce.jpg

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by BugsyCruiser

Really loving this review! It's got us so excited for our April cruise!

One question I have been wondering about is what happens if you book at LFK and the weather is poor? Can you cancel? Or book last minute based on the weather?

Also - are you able to interact (feed/hold) with the monkey or is he just for viewing?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums