Studio Cabins on Anthem of the Seas

Lad95der

Hi Lad95, here's a Quantum solo interior cabin:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2147856

If not identical to Anthem will be extremely close. I read a review over the last year of someone who had photos on Anthem and they were exact to my Quantum sailing.

By the way, top of the CC page is a list of all RCL ships. Find "Anthem" and click on it. You'll find a ton of running threads and info. Welcome to CC and have a great cruise! :D

Thanks for the help. I am still navigating around cruise critic and finding bits and pieces here and there. By the time August rolls around I hope I will have enough information so I know what to pack and take and what to make sure I see on my trip. I am on Anthem of the Seas, Aug. 31st to New England and Canada. I am in an interior studio cabin on deck 9, hopefully I won't get seasick LOL. Thanks also for the link for photos, it was a great help

Edited by Lad95der

When I am researching a ship I will go to youtube and put the ships name in the search bar. I am sailing on the Anthem in July in an interior solo cabin. I found great videos of the ship and cabin..... just type anthem of the seas studio cabin if this link doesn't work.

When I am researching a ship I will go to youtube and put the ships name in the search bar. I am sailing on the Anthem in July in an interior solo cabin. I found great videos of the ship and cabin..... just type anthem of the seas studio cabin if this link doesn't work.

I believe that video posted above is a regular inside on anthem NOT a solo inside which is much smaller than the video as you can see in hoopsters link :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that video posted above is a regular inside on anthem NOT a solo inside which is much smaller than the video as you can see in hoopsters link :(.

Thanks for correcting me. I have seen you on other posts and you are always friendly and well informed. Thank you!

Thanks so much for the help, I did check out Utube and saw cabin. I think I will like it. I am going with a small group of family members who lost a firefighter in line of duty (I lost my husband) and a few of us have booked a studio cabin and really looking forward to this cruise.

I think you are right. That was not a studio.... but this is :)

That's it!! A studio inside on anthem! And that is the BEST video I've seen of studio inside ever, so thanks for sharing.

Ironically I had that exact same cabin booked for my annual solo spring break trip. I kept watching online and a studio solo balcony opened up (7250) so I switched to the solo balcony . For me, I'll use that oversized balcony enough to make the cost difference a good value.

The harmony solo insides and ocean views also look stunning but right now they are too rich for my blood :). I'm happy so many new ships have solos incorporated into the build. I love my dh but there is something magical about a solo sailing :).

Thanks again for sharing this great find :)

Thanks so much for the help, I did check out Utube and saw cabin. I think I will like it. I am going with a small group of family members who lost a firefighter in line of duty (I lost my husband) and a few of us have booked a studio cabin and really looking forward to this cruise.

We were responding at the exact same time; my post must have sounded terribly insensitive. Please accept my sincere apologies for the loss of your husband. I wish you nothing but the calmest of seas and happy memories.

That's it!! A studio inside on anthem! And that is the BEST video I've seen of studio inside ever, so thanks for sharing.

Ironically I had that exact same cabin booked for my annual solo spring break trip. I kept watching online and a studio solo balcony opened up (7250) so I switched to the solo balcony . For me, I'll use that oversized balcony enough to make the cost difference a good value.

The harmony solo insides and ocean views also look stunning but right now they are too rich for my blood :). I'm happy so many new ships have solos incorporated into the build. I love my dh but there is something magical about a solo sailing :).

Thanks again for sharing this great find :)

Do you have any suggestions for sailing solo? I am like you. I love my DW. But I have always wanted to do a solo trip and have that experience. Is that wrong? Do you just hang out by yourself? Do you meet people on board? Do you dine at all in the main dining room?

I've done a little of each of the above depending on the line/itinerary. When I have a balcony, mostly I just sit out there all

Day in my pjs with a stiff drink and good book and drool on myself- cause it doesn't matter im all alone :).

On rcl I typically don't eat dinner in the mdr. They are a bit more archaic when it comes to solo female dining and it seems to

Throw them off a bit. I do a sit down lunch or specialty restaurant on rcl and otherwise eat at windjammer (although I will be trying solarium bistro on anthem).

Some solo trips I meet lots of people, other times I truly just want to be alone and reflect. I do some journaling also which helps me center. I truly believe solo travel is heathy for me. What is that saying? "You have to love yourself before you love others?"- what better way to love yourself than on the high seas with a gentle rocking to sleep :).

I think you are going to have a life changing trip :) Hope that helps!