Scenic alcohol

Marlster

I might differ from Lone Star as we just returned a week ago today. Did Scenic Amber and asked our butler when settling in that my husbands liquor of choice was Royal Crown and was told we would not have it in the room and would have to go to the bar for it, could not be in the room stock. My husband was a bit disappointed as he has mobility problems. But the bar is not that far. Now I do know from prior post Lone Star was in the Royal suite we were in BD Balcony Deluxe on not the diamond deck. We were on the Sapphire deck. Might make the difference I don't know??/

Hi Marister the spirits are in miniature bottles and the wine is half bottles, along with mixers & soft drinks. If you prefere a different selection just ask your butler for your preference and if it's available he will arrange it, your bar will then be restocked as often as you empty it! A friend we made on our last cruise requested something they didn't have but a couple of days later it appeared so I guess most things are possible. Have a great cruise CA

Morning All,

I think it also has a great deal to do with your Butler as in our case we had the evening before a Cocktail Party in our cabin with 14 folks and yes our Butler had taken care of everything from tables set up with Wines to tables set up with Horderves and aTable with various cheeses along with a bottle of Crown with mixers.

Got to know him very well and even with me asking him to join in he did what he was there to do and that was to take care of all of us and see that we had a great and wonderful time.

Maybe being in a different cabin had something to do with it but all in all it is a matter that you are on vacation and you are there to enjoy. So maybe walking to the bar or not just simply have an enjoyable time.

On our cruise we had also made very good friends on an excursion with the owner of one of the wineries and he had also sent along back to the ship a couple of bottles of wine that we had enjoyed during the evenings entertainment.

Just realize that your glass isn't going to run dry..

Wishing all Smooth Sailings

LoneStarCruisinCouple

Hi Canal

Already have our Airfare and Hotel upgrades for our Spectacular South of France with Paris and Monte Carlo all done..

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Perhaps they just don't stock Crown Royal in the mini-bottles; hence having to go to the bar to get one.

Here in Canada we have miniature bottles of crown royal, will ask anyways. Actually my husband doesn't really care if it is crown royal or not, but does prefer it. I do know if you have a suite you do get more perks.

Thank you all for your information.

Marlster

We never found it to be a problem as it was nice to sit in the lounge before dinner to enjoy a drink and here about the upcoming cities and tours. Than on to dinner and returned after for a night cap. We do like the small Royal Crown bottles as will take them on the airplane in our one small bag (3oz) for security. Enjoy it is a wonderful trip