Dream dry dock.

HI FIFE1.

Sorry, I've no more info but I bet your watching vesselfinder just like me. I'm also watching on a Cadiz webcam where I can see Dream's funnel and Celebration's bows. I'll let you know if I see smoke.

Hi Micks55 what site are you getting a webcam live on? Ever since Dream and Cekebration arrived I have been trying to find a webcam to no avail

Hi Pensioncruiser I'm on th TA in April on Dream and haven't been told about any port changes can you advise pls Thanks

Hi Vitalsign.

Try this link: http://camteria.com/en/spain/cadiz/view-bridge-webcam-1_cam_4022#lat=36.522090911865&lng=-6.2756819725037&z=14&v=Google&mt=map

then click the play arrow in middle of cam image. At first you might think you only have the bridge but it is timed to pan in and out every 5mins or so. When it pans back, look to right and you wll see Celebration. Just under the gantry crane you can see the funnel of Dream. Best in full screen because it's a good webcam and I just checked it is still live. If the link above fails, search Google for "Cádiz. View to the Bridge. Webcam 1". Happy viewing.

We were on Celebration from 13 - 27 October. This was her final cruise before heading to Cadiz for four weeks in Dry Dock.

At the same time Dream was also going to be there for two weeks in Wet Dock.

Dream crew were being transferred to Celebration for the duration.

Believe Celebration will be getting a deep clean (whatever that means in Thomson terms) while two crews were on board.

As she is in dry dock presume the hull will be de-fouled as this is a requirement of every ship every so often and was looking a bit grubby below the water line.

Sorry UKCruiser2. She could have been drydocked but camera does not see into the dock so we don't know if it was drained or not. It's only my gut feeling given the webcam viewpoint and the total days in dock.

Yeah,see what you mean. Either way I'm sure she's ready for the next cruise spic and span. :)

Dream still moored in Cadiz but Celebration after going into dry dock on the other side of Cadiz has left port and sailed north to Rota stopped and then onto Chipiona and now on her way back to Cadiz according to Marine Traffic looks like she's having sea trials before leaving for Aqaba late November