Just booked the 14 day pride 1/18!!

singbluesilver1

I saw this cruise also and looks nice. I was going to wait till my cruise over Thanksgiving and book it on board our cruise to get the additional OBC. Unless its a last minute cruise decision i try to book all my cruises on another cruise to get the additional free OBC. Also thinking of making this part of a B2B.

I'm looking at this now....thinking we will have to take 2017 off and maybe book this for 2018. I am going to post another thread, but since our expert Jamman is on here: does anyone know: we are Diamond so we can get a "free upgrade." If I book/pay this as an inside, and then "cash in my chips" for the free upgrade do I automatically get an OV?? And can I pick the cabin?

I'm looking at this now....thinking we will have to take 2017 off and maybe book this for 2018. I am going to post another thread, but since our expert Jamman is on here: does anyone know: we are Diamond so we can get a "free upgrade." If I book/pay this as an inside, and then "cash in my chips" for the free upgrade do I automatically get an OV?? And can I pick the cabin?

It is an enticing itinerary isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also booked this cruise.

We have cruised on the Pride extensively in the past year and a half (14 night repositioning in March 2015, 21 day B2B in January / February 2016, and then 2 - 7 night cruises this past summer). We decided to take a break from the Pride in 2017 but am happy to be returning to such a great ship at the beginning of 2018.

For me it also works out because the cruise starts after the winter holiday black out period at my work. Each year, there are 2 weeks that have such high requests that they are granted based on seniority. They always fill up and then end up as "black out weeks", no more leave approved. Even with 15 years in, I still don't anticipate that I would get any time over Christmas approved so this works well for me because it starts immediately afterwards.

• 4 weeks later...