Cost per day to upgrade from classic to prem drinks package

dx052

Our last 3 Celebrity cruises have been in Nov from Miami, and 2 from Port Everglades in Ft Lauderdale. We have upgraded all 3 sailings, and never paid any tax. Sounds like you got snookered! :D

You upgraded while in port on the ship docked in Ft Lauderdale? I can't speak for Miami.

When I observed the charge on my account on the TV it was $112.05 not $106.20. The $5.85 extra charge was added to the upgraded amount which was above the $11.80 per day for nine days. I didn't see the placard until after I upgraded. I saw it while I was drinking but didn't think it applied to the upgrade. It apparently did on that sailing.

Next time upgrade while still docked and tell me they didn't charge you. I'm sailing again out of Ft Lauderdale in about a month. I'll see if it was a one off or if the placards are on the bar again.

Going on the Eclipse in a few weeks with the classic package on a 14 night cruise and would like to know the cost per day to upgrade to the Premium package. We don't have any OBC.

All upgrades from Classic beverage package to Premium beverage package will be $10/day + 18% gratuity. This includes all Classic beverage packages that were received as a result of a promotion, or those that were purchased (regardless of the rate that they were purchased at).

Just called Celebrity directly to upgrade my Classic Package to Premium before I cruise in 2 weeks and the cost is $10 plus $1.80, immediately put on my credit card of choice and I'm ready to use the premium services as soon as I board and am at sea! Thank you Celebrity rep!