Drunk package

chaching8

I ordered the $84 18 drink package and by mistake I ordered two. Does anyone know if I can give the second one to a friend to use or do you have to show ID when you use the drink coupons. If all else fails I will just drink more drinks then originally planned.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So, I encountered this issue on the ship last week. They take your room key each time when you use a coupon, but I asked the bartender on Friday night before our debarkation day what to do with my leftover vouchers. He said that I can use them on my next cruise. I asked if other people can use them too. He said no problem. We have some friends on the Divina in December, so we are gonna see if gifting them will work for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I ordered the $84 18 drink package and by mistake I ordered two. Does anyone know if I can give the second one to a friend to use or do you have to show ID when you use the drink coupons. If all else fails I will just drink more drinks then originally planned.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Do you mean you actually got 4 voucher books? I'm asking because if you order the vouchers/package each person in your room has to get one. If it's you and another Adult with you each of you gets a book of 18.

Glad to know you can use them until they are gone.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

If you read what it says about the voucher package, it seems totally shareable. I hope so b/c I'm not sure we'll use all of our vouchers for our NYE cruise either. You could even sell it... half price maybe or just give to a drink companion here and there...

Just a note:Caribbean cruises, USA site. :D

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Already-Booked/Cruise-Upgrade/Alcohol-Packages.aspx

Cheers,

Do you mean you actually got 4 voucher books? I'm asking because if you order the vouchers/package each person in your room has to get one. If it's you and another Adult with you each of you gets a book of 18.

Glad to know you can use them until they are gone.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

Not everybody in a cabin has to buy vouchers, they are an individual 's purchase

the everybody in a cabin rule only applies to All inclusive drinks packages

Edited by Skier52