Same booking, different boarding time - possible?

bertrande

Our next two cruises will depart from where we are based (no long flights yay!). The downside of it is we are trying to maximise holidays remaining so DH intends to work the full day before leaving the office slightly earlier for boarding. Question is, if we are all on the same booking, can I and the children board earlier in the morning and take our time around the ship first or would we have to wait until he is at the pier before boarding in one group? Has anyone done the former? Thanks!

You can board at different times, just print multiple copies of the SetSail pass.

Great to know, this would be perfect for us. Thanks! We have bought the unlimited photo package for our stateroom and I know the facial recognition programme uses the first picture they take against the backdrop just before you board to help them. I suppose it won't matter that we are without DH and he later takes a photo by himself? We are all in the same cabin anyway.