norweigian epic

puente

Hi

we have booked to go on the norwegian epic from barcelona, taking in rome,cannes,italy pisa,florence and palma.we are on board for seven days,can anyone tell me is it worth getting off at all these ports, want some relaxing time too, also is it best to pay gratuities before going, some people tell me not to. sorry first time cruise, and any other tips would be very helpfull

Thanks in advance

Hi

we have booked to go on the norwegian epic from barcelona, taking in rome,cannes,italy pisa,florence and palma.we are on board for seven days,can anyone tell me is it worth getting off at all these ports, want some relaxing time too, also is it best to pay gratuities before going, some people tell me not to. sorry first time cruise, and any other tips would be very helpfull

Thanks in advance

Hi, we are doing this cruise in May, we first cruised the Greek Islands and Croatia in September with RC. We add our gratuities in with the cost of the cruise that way it's all done before we head off, of course you can tip over and above that if you wish to certain staff.

I haven't really done much research yet but we will be getting off at each port. The only thing I do know is that I will not be booking with the cruise as they are so expensive, we organise our own. There's plenty of info on ports etc on here. I'm no expert but I did learn lots from this site and was well informed before we did our 1st cruise, lots of handy tips and advise from experts

Personally, I don't get much rest when we're on a European cruise, because we are in freaking Europe..!! Get off the ship in each port and experience the local culture....stay some extra days at the end if you want to relax....or wait until you get home.....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 7 months later...