BMOC (bring my own cup)

This may be a silly question and it just sort of came to me the other day. I was considering packing my Tervis cup for my cruise (those water and lemonade glasses are so tiny) in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there is any sort of rule against it or if it was just maybe frowned upon? Thanks in advance for any input!

This may be a silly question and it just sort of came to me the other day. I was considering packing my Tervis cup for my cruise (those water and lemonade glasses are so tiny) in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there is any sort of rule against it or if it was just maybe frowned upon? Thanks in advance for any input!

No rules against bringing your own tumbler or coffee mug. We bring our own, and as Life_Traveler mentioned, lots of others do too. By the way, I use a little bit of the liquid shower soap to wash out our tumblers. Works just as well as dish soap. ;)

Like others have said it's fine to take any other cup or mug onboard. Just make sure you fill it with their cups to keep from contaminating the dispenser area. We like to take our Yeti mugs to keep everything nice and cold, especially those frozen drinks in the hot sun. :)

I took my Tervis cup on one cruise, and after the first day I left it in the cabin. It was just annoying to have to carry it all the time, even empty, instead of just setting it down on a table somewhere when I was done with it. I guess I don't drink enough to make it worthwhile for me.

That first cup of coffee for both me and DH needs to be the 24oz. Tervis. I don't wanna be hiking back and forth to the Lido half asleep for those tiny cups of coffee! ;) We don't carry them around really though...mostly that first huge cup in the morning ...

Like others have said it's fine to take any other cup or mug onboard. Just make sure you fill it with their cups to keep from contaminating the dispenser area. We like to take our Yeti mugs to keep everything nice and cold, especially those frozen drinks in the hot sun. :)

Question: With the Lido cups so small and the Yeti cups so large, how many Lido cups would you need to fill your large cup? Seems like it would be close to ten. Wish there was an easier way, but I know, Novo Virus.

We always bring a Tervis or Big Bubba type of mug. Never had an issue, I also use their glasses to get me ice and drink and bring back to the table to fill mine up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Question: With the Lido cups so small and the Yeti cups so large, how many Lido cups would you need to fill your large cup? Seems like it would be close to ten. Wish there was an easier way, but I know, Novo Virus.

Yeah we only take our 20 oz sizes on the ship, easier to pack and similar in size to a tervis tumbler. But you don't have to really fill it all the way, main purpose is just to keep hot drinks hot longer and cold drinks cold longer. I'm a slow coffee drinker and I like it to stay hot until I'm finished, lol. We use them on the beach all summer long to keep ice cold beverages. Just love the way a Yeti can go back and forth for either beverage. :D

It doesn't take any longer to fill a small cup 10 times than it takes to fill a 10 cup container once does it? (transfer time from the small container to the large is negligible.)