Zumba on HAL?

Kingofcool1947

As I am sure you are aware, since you sailed on the Grand, Princess does offer Zumba and has for a number of years. I have not seen it offered on HAL on either ship I was on this year. Princess' programming is a lot more extensive than HAL.

Edited by SJSULIBRARIAN

As I am sure you are aware, since you sailed on the Grand, Princess does offer Zumba and has for a number of years. I have not seen it offered on HAL on either ship I was on this year. Princess' programming is a lot more extensive than HAL.

Thanks.

Yes, indeed.

Zumba is something my DW enjoys on our cruises. :) That's why cruise on Princess and Celebrity.

But, we wanted to try a HAL Panama Canal or Caribbean cruise this December. In part, because I've read so many opinions here on CC, HAL is a superior cruise experience than Princess and Celebrity.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

Just got off (Sunday) the Regal Princess where the ship was really alive and hopping from around 9am until after midnight. Line dancing drew around 100 passengers....Zumba did well, the gym was usually packed with fitness freaks, etc. On our HAL cruises we often feel like the fitness freaks because we dare to walk down the steps :). We do not recalll seeing Zumba on HAL...and their fitness programs pale by comparison to Celebrity and Princess. On one of our Prinsendam cruises the most popular daytime activity was "animal toss" where passengers simply tossed stuffed animals at a target. We saw some passengers huffing and puffing with the effort :)

We are not knocking HAL...since we think the cruise line is simply responding to the normal demand (or lack thereof) found on their ships.

Hank

Edited by Hlitner