question about NCL shareholder benefit

greg2014

Bought 100 shares of Carnival for our first Seabourn cruise. So far $700 in OBCs and it's doubled in value! NCL as mentioned I've traded in and out of over the years. OBCS probably made it doubly profitable.

We have about doubled our investment as well and I am guessing we have collected about 600 or so in OBC. I can't remember exactly, but we cruise at least once a year. A fun way to make a few bucks. Even at it's lowest NCL has never gotten below what we paid for it.

We have about doubled our investment as well and I am guessing we have collected about 600 or so in OBC. I can't remember exactly, but we cruise at least once a year. A fun way to make a few bucks. Even at it's lowest NCL has never gotten below what we paid for it.

I compared Carnival and NCL stock and opted for Carnival. It pays dividends and OBC while NCL doesn't pay dividends.

My Carnival stock has returned more than I paid for it since I have opted to cruise with Carnival owned lines more than NCL in the last few years.

Bottom line is Carnival offers more for me than I get from NCL.

I own both, as noted, but agree that CCL is the better stock so far. In addition we tend to take longer cruises on Seabourn so get the $250/cabin credit.

However, the shareholder benefit is a great extra "dividend" from both of them!

I own both, as noted, but agree that CCL is the better stock so far. In addition we tend to take longer cruises on Seabourn so get the $250/cabin credit.

However, the shareholder benefit is a great extra "dividend" from both of them!

Did you notice that NCL gives you 100 dollars OBC for a 14 day cruise and Carnival gives you 250 dollars.

I compared Carnival and NCL stock and opted for Carnival. It pays dividends and OBC while NCL doesn't pay dividends.

My Carnival stock has returned more than I paid for it since I have opted to cruise with Carnival owned lines more than NCL in the last few years.

Bottom line is Carnival offers more for me than I get from NCL.

this is true; As of yesterday though, NCL has had a little better year than Carnival as for price going up. Of course that can change. I will still still stick with the product I like the most. Oh, BTW, I think most posting here are not asking about value as they are already stock holders,they simply are asking about how to go about getting their OBC.

Had to make some number the breaking point. How do you think the 40+ day folks feel hitting the same $250 as the 15 dayers?

A bigger concern would be those who bought the stock when 14 day cruises got them 250, and have NCL take that away by changing the breakpoint to 15 days.

That is just another slap in the face that the present management seems to enjoy doing to their guests.