Drinks Packages

SisterBliss1

Good Evening, myself and my partner are travelling on the Radiance of the Seas in February and are currently looking at the drinks packages, are they value for money? If we were to opt for the soft drinks package and then just buy a couple of drinks what are the prices like, say for a pint of beer and aV&T or a glass of Wine?

It really depends on how much you drink. Beer will run between $6-9, wine (by the glass) will be in the $9-10 range and Vodka tonic will be about $8-10...all prices depend on "shelf" of liquor, or type of beer or wine....

A can of coke or other soda is about $2.85 or so.....

Included drinks are: ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot) lemonade, milk and juice during breakfast.

It is about 56$ per person per day. For 2 people for 5 day cruise it's about 575.00. If you can drink more than the 56$ in prices listed about then it's worth it. We are trying it this time since it include specialty coffee, water and everything else then it's worth it to us. And to know I don't have to worry "how many drinks have we had". It's worth it big time just for the less stress lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good Evening, myself and my partner are travelling on the Radiance of the Seas in February and are currently looking at the drinks packages, are they value for money? If we were to opt for the soft drinks package and then just buy a couple of drinks what are the prices like, say for a pint of beer and aV&T or a glass of Wine?

Would suggest posting on the RC board for more specific pricing and information. Remember drinks have an automatic 18% tip added. Also although there are plenty of drinks included with your fare a drink package may included non-alcoholic drinks that you might enjoy, such as fresh squeezed orange juice at breakfast, bottled water, soda/pop, as examples.

Only you can decide how many drinks you will consume - look at the packages, what they include, and do the math.