Unrelated Photos (My Next Booking)

Baandb

When I go the "View Next Cruise" on the Oceania web-site, there are 2 pictures alongside our booking details.

I believe one is a supposed to be a representation of a port on our specific cruise, while the other should be a photo of our room - rather than a random destination/room.

However, it seems that both photos are incorrect. The cruise we have booked is from Tahiti to LA (via Hawaii) on the Sirena.

• Unless I'm mistaken, the photo (see attached) is a Hindu temple - presumably on the Indiab sub-continent

• Similarly, (based on other photos I've seen) the second photo is a suite from the Regatta or Nautica rather than the Sirena.

Does anyone else see photos that are not associated with their specific booking?

1311695607_ScreenShot2016-11-12at5_27_01PM.jpg.15c934d2301ed7e3406debf4012aaa32.jpg

1208001792_ScreenShot2016-11-12at5_34_16PM.jpg.7325d9fd3a26f1e1c2203aaf0cdd3d72.jpg

When I go the "View Next Cruise" on the Oceania web-site, there are 2 pictures alongside our booking details.

I believe one is a supposed to be a representation of a port on our specific cruise, while the other should be a photo of our room - rather than a random destination/room.

However, it seems that both photos are incorrect. The cruise we have booked is from Tahiti to LA (via Hawaii) on the Sirena.

• Unless I'm mistaken, the photo (see attached) is a Hindu temple - presumably on the Indiab sub-continent
  • Similarly, (based on other photos I've seen) the second photo is a suite from the Regatta or Nautica rather than the Sirena.

Does anyone else see photos that are not associated with their specific booking?

I never noticed the photos at all. I will look for them next time. :):):)

Correct, the OS on Sirena is blue and beige not the "" regal red and gold.""