Spend a few hours in Antigua

jaynak

ANTIGUA was a real stumper for my planning. We decided to take the day as it came! SO..... went thru the shops right at the pier and found a very nice outdoor deck above one of the shops. You can see their Free Wifi sign from the port. They advertised free wifi for up to an hour. For $35 we had two drinks, two waffles with syrup and the best cup of fresh coffee - maybe ever, and an hour wifi each. Wifi was excellent, view second to none, and service friendly. Although we have "free" internet minutes on the ship, we manage to blow thru it pretty quickly between "work" and slow internet.

Antigua is a lovely island. How sad to waste time in an Internet cafe and not see the island.

How right you are London Towner - Antigua is a lovely island. I believe this was at least our 5th time there. Perhaps my suggestion was out of line.

We certainly didn't consider our day "a waste". As I said, we enjoyed the shops and the cafe very much. Perhaps another time, we'll go to a beach again, but for this time, what we did worked perfectly!